|Specifically designed for the LiftAire
II elevator cab air conditioner, the CPV
14 Coolvator allows the air conditioner to
remain active during a power failure ensuring
passenger comfort in potential cases of elevator
It comes available in 1/60/115 volts or 1/50/240
volts matching the input voltage of the selected
air conditioner and provides (2000 VA) output
to energize the LiftAire II, 14,000 BTU, air
conditioner for over one hour.
The CPV 14 can be used on new or existing installations.
Once all the proper connections are completed
fully automatic operation in the event of a
power outage occurs.
The following additional features are provided:
• Diagnostic LED bank enables quick and
• Low battery indictor allows simple maintenance
• Low battery cut off circuitry protects
batteries and controls.
• Over current limiting protection safeguards
batteries during air conditioner startup and
• On/off switch, battery disconnect switch
and main disconnect safety breakers provide
safe maintenance (Lock Out/Tag Out) and quick
• Sealed batteries provide maintenance
free power and eliminate dangerous fume buildups.
Batteries do not leak if cracked and are trickle
charged for prolonged battery life.
• Battery connections are simple and replacement
• Relay isolation keeps main and emergency
The CPV 14 cabinet is approximately 31”
H x 16” W x 10” D, weighing 120
The CTI (car top interface) is 12”H x
12”W x 4.5”D.
The CPV 14 cabinet and batteries are rack mounted.
Battery and its rack weight and size are dependent
upon backup operation time requirements