Power Supply (EPS)
CPV 7,100 BTU SERIES
DESIGNED FOR ELEVATOR CAB AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
and Most Compact Unit
on the Market
|Specifically designed for
I elevator cab air conditioner, the CPV
7 Coolvator allows the air conditioner to remain
active during a power failure ensuring passenger comfort
in potential cases of elevator entrapment.
It comes available in 1/60/115 volts or 1/50/240
volts matching the input voltage of the selected air
conditioner and provides (1000 VA) output to energize
the LiftAire I, 7100 BTU, air conditioner for over
The CPV 7 can be used on new or existing installations.
Once all the proper connections are completed fully
automatic operation in the event of a power outage
The following additional features are provided:
• Diagnostic LED bank enables quick and easy
• Low battery indictor allows simple maintenance
• Low battery cut off circuitry protects batteries
• Over current limiting protection safeguards
batteries during air conditioner startup and normal
• On/off switch, battery disconnect switch and
main disconnect safety breakers provide safe maintenance
(Lock Out/Tag Out) and quick system inspections.
• Sealed batteries provide maintenance free
power and eliminate dangerous fume buildups. Batteries
do not leak if cracked and are trickle charged for
prolonged battery life.
• Battery connections are simple and replacement
• Relay isolation keeps main and emergency power
The CPV 7 cabinet is approximately 24” H x
15” W x 8.5” deep, weighing 100 lbs.
The CPV 7 cabinet and batteries can be wall mounted.
Battery and its cabinet weight and size are dependent
upon backup operation time requirements.
it comes to a critical component in the operation and safety
of an elevator, only the best will do.