- PFC donut sensors are used on the cross head or dead-end hitch of the elevator.
- Lightweight, space saving, low profile compression sensors designed to mount with the rope sockets-terminations.
- Four sizes: 300 kg, 500 kg, 1000 kg and 3000 kg.
- Depending on the control, they can provide individual rope tension monitoring enabling longer sheave life and rope life.
- They are available with 5 wire connection or USB connectors depending on the control you are using.
- No calibration or test weights required when used with Omega NG control; Plug and Play.
- Monitor individual rope/belt tensions from Omega NG control or remotely via GD Wifi device.
- Rope equalization wizard is available using our Tools NG software.
Download the Operating Manual