- LCA2 sensors are used for ropes with diameters ranging from 11/16" (18mm) – 13/16" (22mm) rope diameters.
- Can be installed on any traction elevator with ropes.
- They measure change in tension of the ropes with changing load in the elevator.
- Available in 1500 kg and 3000 kg capacity depending on the application.
- With the correct control, they can provide individual rope tension monitoring enabling longer sheave life and rope life.
- They are available with 5 wire connection or USB connectors depending on the control you are using.
Download the Operating Manual