- TCA under cab sensors are the most accurate load weighing sensors.
- Acting as compression sensors they are mounted between the cab and the frame of the elevator.
- Similar to your home scale, they measure changing load of the elevator as people enter and leave the cab.
- Quantity of sensors required is based upon the total weight of the cab and the capacity of the cab.
- Can act as isolators.
- Available with 5 wire connection or USB connectors depending on the control you are using.
Download the Operating Manual